AW: [kronolith] problems to get it running

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:59:26 +0100

> > after a few hours trying and backtracing, I give up. I can't
> get kronolith
> > running.
> > I'm working with the latest cvs sources of horde and kronilith. IMP ist
> > running well.
> >
> > This is what my http tracer told me:
> > I'm pointing to GET /horde/kronilith
> > The server sends a 301 and redirects me to /horde/kronolith again
> > Another GET
> > No response
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Sounds like you might have a problem with Horde auth - is the
> auth check in
> lib/base.php what's sending you to a new URL?

I checked this out again and found out that base.php should send me to
/horde/login.php, at least that is the location field that is send from
base.php.
But I don't get to the login. IE says "can't find server" and NS "document
contained no data".

Jan.