Kronolith and mcal

Edwin L. Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:04:29 -0800

I hadn't looked at kronolith for sometime and when I tried to look at it I was
able to login fine and everything seemed to work except when I tried to schedule
an appointment I got the following error.

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in
/usr/src/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 134

There were actually more but all looking for the stream pointer.  I checked my
libmcal and it and php4 are cvs yesterday.

Did I miss something in the configuration?

ed

       The illiterate of the 21st century will not be
             those who cannot read and write,
       but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.
                                                --Alvin Toffler