[kronolith] Kronolith and mcal

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:07:43 -0500

Quoting "Edwin L. Culp" <eculp@EnContacto.Net>:

> I hadn't looked at kronolith for sometime and when I tried to look at it I was
> able to login fine and everything seemed to work except when I tried to
> schedule an appointment I got the following error.
>
> Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in
> /usr/src/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 134

> Did I miss something in the configuration?

Quite possibly... Have you looked through the new .dist files and the list
archives? If the user you logged in as isn't a valid Kronolith user, then
you'll need to either add that user to /etc/mpasswd, or update your libmcal
(are you _sure_ you relinked the mstore driver as of a few days ago?).

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people
each year who are trying to find it.