Getting up and running with mcal+kronolith (CVS)

John Soward soward@soward.net
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:46:52 -0400

I've been messing with kronolith on and off for a few weeks and never
had any luck with the mstore stuff. I recently spent some time with
libmcal (cvs) and have the tester program mostly working (and mcal),
though searching a calendar with one event causes it to loop, but
that's a libmcal problem.

Anyway I have 2.3.7-cvs (from about 11am today) and previously, when
libmcal was not working I'd get the old 'Couldn't open stream' business
from kronolith when I tried to add an event. Now that access should
exist (a simple php example program with a couple of cal_opens works
anyway), starting up kronolith gets me the 'document contained no
data' message. Nothing seems to be in the logs indicating a cause or an
httpd core or anything of that nature.

Does anyone have any suggestions or maybe a smaller bit of sample
code I could try with the command-line php or anything?

-John Soward
Lead Systems Programmer
University of Kentucky