[kronolith] Getting up and running with mcal+kronolith (CVS)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:41:49 -0400

Quoting John Soward <soward@soward.net>:

> Does anyone have any suggestions or maybe a smaller bit of sample
> code I could try with the command-line php or anything?

Make sure that Horde auth is set up and working; make sure that you are using
libmcal from cvs, and not the tarballs (they're over a year old); make sure
that you can do $stream = mcal_open('{/mstore}foo', 'username', 'password');
with the username and password defined in your config/conf.php file.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.