[kronolith] Getting up and running with mcal+kronolith (CVS)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:58:15 -0400

Quoting John Soward <soward@soward.net>:

> I'm going to try a fresh cvs of horde just in case I've got an odd-ball typo
> out there, but I'm working on two boxes and they are getting the same result,
> though I did copy a few things from one to the other.

You might have to put in some debugging to see where things are dying... are
you sure that nothing is appearing in the webserver logs? Can you try running
apache from gdb just to make sure it's not segfaulting? Is error_reporting all
the way up (E_ALL)?

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.