Shared calendars

John Soward soward@soward.net
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:44:38 -0400

Now that I've a working mcal and hence kronolith to play with,
I'm wondering if there are any plans by the current developer(s)
or if anyone else has done any work toward adding shared calendars?

Since we're pretty much bypassing the libmcal/mstore password
protection scheme, something would have to managed inside
Horde/Kronolith to keep track of who could access what calendar.
Some way to select someone's calendar to view or modify, and
options added to the Add/Modify event areas to (optionally)
propogate changes to other calendars in a 'group'.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?
--
John Soward	Lead Systems Programmer     University of Kentucky
e: soward@uky.edu  p: 859-257-2900 w: www.soward.net