configuration problem with gettemplatepath()

Pavel Chytil paja@asp.ogi.edu
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:48:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have following problem. After suggested configuration steps in docs/INSTALL I
am getting following error:

Warning: Undefined index: paths in /usr/local/apache/html/horde/lib/Horde.php
on line 140

Warning: Undefined index: paths in /usr/local/apache/html/horde/lib/Horde.php
on line 143

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/html/horde/lib/Horde.php:140) in
 /usr/local/apache/html/horde/kronolith/index.php on line 27

so I thought that root path to kronolith is missing so I add following lines
into conf.php:

 $conf['paths']['root'] = '/horde/kronolith';
 $conf['paths']['graphics'] = 'graphics';
 $conf['paths']['templates'] = './templates';

and I am getting this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gettemplatepath() in
/usr/local/apache/html/horde/kronolith/month.php on line 35

Any ideas? I am running Redhat 7.1, I compile everything from cvs not older
than one week, php is compiled with mcal, but without mcrypt (cause some weird
errors) I am getting nice green test.php page (with red mcrypt of course),
otherwise whole horde system is working just fine, but kronolith.

Thanks,
        Pavel