[kronolith] Problem displaying event in list

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:26:57 -0400

Quoting Dayton Turner <turnerd@data-fortress.com>:

> So ive got kronolith working great with the SQL drivers! Great
> work! However when i add an item to the calendar, it enters no problems,
> and keeps the right time, but in the daily view, it draws at the bottom
> of the table, not in the right time slot. when i edit it to get more
> info, it has the right time, but its just not displaying in the correct
> timeslot in the view. Any idea why?

It probably has to do with the difference between getEvent() and getEventObject
(). I'll look at it on the plane today. :)

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.