[kronolith] wrong display of events in day view

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:09:54 +0200

Zitat von ulrich@muehlgasse.de:

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:
>
> > Thanks for that hint, but the mysql driver is almost deprecated as Chuck
> is
> >
> > currently working on a pear based generic sql driver.
> > Btw: Chuck, didn't you want to commit your current state of work?
> >
> > Jan.
> >

> It's not yet working!
> What will be the advatage of the pear based driver when you are using mysql
> as
> database? As far as I have seen the pear based driver will depend on parts of
>
> the mysql driver and therefore this problem could also occur with the pear
> driver!?

Of course, but we only have to maintain ONE driver for all databases supported
by pear. And of course we will always use the most generically solutions for
the horde apps.

Jan.