[kronolith] wrong display of events in day view

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:57:25 -0400

Quoting ulrich@muehlgasse.de:

> What will be the advatage of the pear based driver when you are using mysql
> as database? As far as I have seen the pear based driver will depend on parts
> of the mysql driver and therefore this problem could also occur with the pear
> driver!?

The PEAR driver will in no way depend on the current mysql driver. They are
completely different blocks of code. The current mysql driver will be going
away as soon as the PEAR driver is finished.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.