[kronolith] alarm specifications

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 12:30:23 +0200

Zitat von Terry Davis <tdavis@birddog.com>:

> Hello,
> I have two things.
> 1) Can you specify more with alarms at this time?  I would like to be able to
>
> have it email me when an event comes around AND be able to specify that email
>
> address. Email to pager gateway comes in mind here.

Not yet. There was a dicussion a few month ago (I think on dev@) to implement a
notification framework into horde that collects messages from all horde
applications and sends notification to whatever you specify (email, pager,
mobile, popup window). But there hasn't been any work done so far.

> 2) Why can't you specify more than 24 hours on the alarm?

Because it's hardcoded! Just kidding, what time span would you like to see in
the alarm settings?

Jan.