[kronolith] alarm specifications

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 11:45:16 -0500

> Because it's hardcoded!
If I had written it, it would be.  :)

> what time span would you like to see in the alarm settings?
Well, I don't know exactly.  If I'm absent minded, which I really can be, or if
I do not login to horde daily, then 24 hours may not be enough time.  Let's say
I have an out of town event.  24 hours enough?  I wonder if it would be
possible to leave it configurable to the user.  input a number then specify the
time value, be it minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years.....I have no clue
how the backend of this works so this may not be possible but that
configuration gives the most flexibility.  IMHO.

--
Terry Davis
Systems Administrator