problems - bugs?

Ahmed Shihab ashihab@alcahest.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:28:27 +0000

Hi,

I use Kronolith with mcal (I've recently moved to mysql see below) I have the
following observations:

1. I have setup Sunday as the first day of the week. Every sunday I see the
week view showing the previous week ie for sunday 4th-Nov I see the week
begining with Sunday 28-Oct.

2. When I try to import events from Outlook calendar (CSV file) into an SQL
backend I can usually map the fields...etc but when I click on the import
button I get a page timeout and no data is imported into the data base.

manual entries into the data base are ok and show up normally.

setup is:

Horde: 1.3.5-cvs
IMP: 2.3.7-cvs
Turba: 0.0.3-cvs
Kronolith: 0.0.3-cvs

PHP Version
PHP Version: 4.2.0-dev
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 0
PHP Version Classification: dev
You are running a supported version of PHP

BTW: I use IE5 as the web client (W2K) and Apache 1.3.19 (on RH7.1)

Best Regards
Ahmed Shihab
System Integration Consultant

Alcahest Limited