[kronolith] Errors creating recurring events with SQL driver

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:22:01 -0500

Quoting "Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus@riboflavin.net>:

> I've done some more research.  Again, coding for the fix is better
> left to someone that actually knows how to program PHP (*grin*) but it
> appears that postgresql returns the field names from the database is
> all lowercase, so looking for SQLEvent['event_recurType'] doesn't find
> anything.  Instead, it needs to be SQLEvent['event_recurtype'], and
> the same with the rest of the fields using mixed-case.

I've reverted the if statements, and changed the sql driver (and table script)
to use all lowercase field names. Thanks!

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the