[kronolith] Fwd: Kronolith/Mysql date import problem

kwong@nova.edu kwong@nova.edu
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:11:26 -0500

Quoting kwong@nova.edu:

> Here's the output of the kronolith_events table using "
> select calendar_id,event_start,event_end from kronolith_events;"
>
> +-----------------+---------------------+---------------------+
> | calendar_id     | event_start         | event_end           |
> +-----------------+---------------------+---------------------+
> | kwong@nova.edu  | 1969-12-31 19:00:00 | 1969-12-31 19:00:00 |
> | kwong@nova.edu  | 1969-12-31 19:00:00 | 1969-12-31 19:00:00 |
> +-----------------+---------------------+---------------------+
> 2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

I did some digging and noticed there's a small discussion thread in phpbuilder
talked about this weird date issue.

http://www.phpbuilder.com/mail/php-db/2000111/0232.php

It definitely similar to this import issue that I experienced.
I'm not very good at php and maybe this is not related but I post the URL
here hoping it may help to resolve this issue.  In the mean time, I'll try
to understand what the php code is doing.

Thanks again for this great application, Jan and Chuck and everyone who
contribute!

James.