[kronolith] "Global" event items

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 12:07:21 -0500

Quoting "Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus@riboflavin.net>:

> Quick question - how hard would it be to add a "global"-type calendar
> item.  I'd like to be able to have everyone on my system get the
> standard holidays on their calendars, but it seems inefficient to do
> this by adding every holiday to each calendar.  Why have thousands of
> calendar entries when a dozen will do?

Hehe. Once we get group calendars working, having a global group will be no
problem. Group calendars are the big step.

I'm working on some of the infrastructure work now; it'll happen, eventually. :)

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the