[kronolith] "Global" event items

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:26:05 -0600

I guess it depends how you plan to implement group calendars.  I was
thinking group calendars would require some kind of participation on
the user's part to join/merge/display.  What I was considering here
would be a calendar_id, say NULL or "GLOBAL" or something whose
entries would be included when displaying ANY calendar...  Of course,
I'm thinking of this in terms of the sql driver since I don't use
mcal.  I don't know how easy/hard that would be to develop independant
of the driver...

Just thinking out loud here...I can wait until we get group calendars
too :)

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it