Export does not work with pgsql

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:32:11 -0600

When I try to do an export to a CSV file from kronolith HEAD, I get an
error from the database.  When I look at the error it includes the SQL
query with uses a date of 0000-00-00 00:00:00.000.  If I recall
correctly from the import script discussions a couple months ago that
date is valid in mysql, but NOT in PostgreSQL.  I'm not sure where to
find this or what the appropriate SQL syntax would be, but hopefully
someone else does.

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it