General inquiries about Kron.

Ryan Gallagher ryan@studiesabroad.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:47:03 -0600

Besides IMP, Chora, and Turba... I got the impression that Kronolith is one of
the "further along" projects.  We curently use HORDE/IMP/Turba in a back-office
environment where i work.

I am very interested in the development of Kronolith as it would replace a
horribly written web calendar we are currently using.

Some questions for the developers:

-How far off is "shared" calendar support?

-Have you given any thought to (and i know this would be
  extremely difficult) figuring out some way to sync
  personal Outlook calendars with Kronolith? I know...
  BIG CRINGE!!!

-Are you working towards an email based reminder system?

-Are you considering LDAP as a viable datasource?

-And most of all.  Do you want any help?  <g>

// Ryan Gallagher (webmaster)
// International Studies Abroad
// Austin TX
// ryan@studiesabroad.com