[kronolith] General inquiries about Kron.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 02:03:15 -0500

Quoting Ryan Gallagher <ryan@studiesabroad.com>:

> -How far off is "shared" calendar support?

I'm estimating a rough version would take me about a week of solid development.
I'm hoping someone will sponsor that work; otherwise I have no idea when I'll
have time for it.

> -Have you given any thought to (and i know this would be
>   extremely difficult) figuring out some way to sync
>   personal Outlook calendars with Kronolith? I know...
>   BIG CRINGE!!!

No. I do want to get Palm syncing working, though.

> -Are you working towards an email based reminder system?

Working, no, thinking about it, yes.

> -Are you considering LDAP as a viable datasource?

No.

> -And most of all.  Do you want any help?  <g>

Yes! =)

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
 and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan