[kronolith] Initial configuration issue...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 23:25:13 -0500

Quoting Craig White <craigwhite@azapple.com>:

> OK well nag still has a problem - when I went to enter my first 'task' I
> got...
>
> Warning: sprintf(): too few arguments in
> /var/www/html/horde/nag/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 214

This was fixed less than 6 hours after the problem was introduced, so you
must have checked it out during that time frame.

When you are using software directly out of a development CVS branch,
please _always_ update before reporting a problem.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
 and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan