[kronolith] Initial configuration issue...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 23:26:19 -0500

Quoting Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> I downloaded the kronolith and nag modules from CVS yesterday and also
> had this problem with nag but not kronolith.  I fixed it by adding the
> following to the top of nag/config/prefs.php right after the require
> for constants:

There is no need for this. You just need to use compatible versions. Use
Nag and Kronolith HEAD with Horde HEAD, and Nag and Kronolith RELENG_1
with Horde 2.1 or RELENG_2. They will not work with Horde 2.0.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
 and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan