[kronolith] SQL Driver?

Brandon Knitter knitterb@blandsite.org
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:48:03 -0800

> > Does the SQL driver for Kronolith work?
>
> Yes.

Is it stable?  I'd love to start testing it.

> > I checked out cvs for kronolith/docs/CHANGES and didn't see anything that
> > jumped
> > out at me except the "started on sql driver" stuff.  Just curious where
> > this is
> > all at?
>
> It's all there, the only thing missing in the sql driver is alarms and one
> sort of recurring events.

Does this mean that going to the SQL driver (with 0.0.3) will be worse off than
staying with libmcal?

Does an export of kronolith/libmcal work to import into kronolith/sql?

Tried to drop in the CVS version of kronolith...opps! :)  heheheheh  Looks like
there are a lot of horde dependancies.

Do you guys have a "dev env" setup doc?  It seems that the dir for each module
(other than horde) have to live under horde, making symlinks not work....
Anyhow, I'd love to have another server set up with latest and greatest stuff,
just for cvs up-ing and playing with.

Thanks for your help.  And great products guys (gals)!  I am actually ridding
myself of every desktop client I own shortly! :)

--
-bk