[kronolith] vCalendar Into Kronolith

Brandon Knitter knitterb@blandsite.org
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 22:57:12 -0800

This is a little unrelated, but while trying to set up a dev env I am trying to
get my horde installation (no imp or krono yet) to auth against IMAP.  It's
connecting fine, but not authing.  I snooped the connection and say the following:

strings /tmp/snoop.log
snoop
&H);
e* OK binge Cyrus IMAP4 v1.5.19 server ready
Ywv00000000 CAPABILITY
&HTI
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ NAMESPACE UIDPLUS
X-NON-HIERARCHICAL-RENAME NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT
00000000 OK Completed
00000001 LOGIN "
" ********
00000001 NO Invalid user
00000002 LOGIN "
" ********
00000002 NO Invalid user
00000003 LOGIN "
00000003 NO Invalid user
00000004 LOGOUT
* BYE LOGOUT received
00000004 OK Completed
&HRx
#

It's putting a CR in for my UID?  Has anyone seen this before?

--
-bk