[kronolith] Holidays

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:13:42 -0400

Quoting Brandon Knitter <knitterb@blandsite.org>:

> When you get Kronolith installed, one option would be to add holidays
> (gcal type things) to your calendar, maybe under options.  Once clicked,
> you would choose which types, and then a single call to gcal would be
> made, getting the list of holidays for, say, 2 years, and that list of
> events would be added with a special system defined Keyword,
> perhaps "Holiday".  To remove the holidays, a simple sql call could be
> made against a where clause of the keyword.

No relying on an external program. I have no problem with someone
maintaining calendar files which can be imported/used as shared calendars,
but there's no reason for this to rely on an external program for everyone
using Kronolith...

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
 and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan