[kronolith] Holidays

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:21:52 -0400

Quoting Brandon Knitter <knitterb@blandsite.org>:

> I'm using imp.  Either I have a bad option set, I top posted like a lazy
> SOB, or I just plain ol' suck! :)  The latter I think is always the
> correct answer! :)

Hmm. Touche, I suppose. Were you using the signature-before-message option?

> So, how can I help?  Are the calls some sort of XML RPC or something?
> That's a fairly decent and concise way to do things!  I may be able to
> set up a test service site if desired.

There would have to be a registry method both for the server
implementation and the client, and a way of adding the holidays to one's
calendar.

Ah, the simple answer is: yes, XML-RPC.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
 and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan