[kronolith] alerts and Goto

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:10:41 +0200

Zitat von Steven Scott <bodoni26@resnet.gatech.edu>:

> ok I just installed horde and kronolith a few days ago and love it.  I
> have
> a question though.  how do alerts work in kronolith?  it seems like it
> should send you an email or something, but it doesn't seem to.  it
> doesn't
> seem to do anything at all to alert you...  so anyway I'm just
> wondering.

Currently alarms work only with the mcal driver. And as we don't have a
real notification system in Horde yet, you'll only get a message at the top
of the page in Kronolith if an alarms is active.

> my next question is this:  has anybody tested the Goto thing on IE:mac?
> was on an OS X machine today using some (I assume recent) version of IE.
> clicked on Goto, and the whole machine locked up, I assume from the
> javascript.  has anybody else seen this?

IE for Mac is crappy! :-) No, to be honest you're probably the first to
test this feature on a Mac.

Either you can try to see what's the problem with the javascript code on
Mac or we'll just strip the 'dom' capability from this browser.

Jan.