[kronolith] alerts and Goto

Steven Scott bodoni26@resnet.gatech.edu
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 01:39:01 -0400

ok I just installed horde and kronolith a few days ago and love it.  I have
a question though.  how do alerts work in kronolith?  it seems like it
should send you an email or something, but it doesn't seem to.  it doesn't
seem to do anything at all to alert you...  so anyway I'm just wondering.

my next question is this:  has anybody tested the Goto thing on IE:mac?  I
was on an OS X machine today using some (I assume recent) version of IE.  I
clicked on Goto, and the whole machine locked up, I assume from the
javascript.  has anybody else seen this?

thanks

--
Steven Scott [Bodoni26@resnet.gatech.edu]
Don't give up fighting, 'til nothing else stands in your way..Don't