[kronolith] kronolith and oracle..

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:14:52 -0400

Quoting liamr@umich.edu:

> i mentioned this a few months ago, and i didn't do any follow up past
> november or so.  kronolith is trying to store dates in a format that
> oracle can't understand.  when i try to insert an event, the database
> returns this error:

I think we're going to have to go with a database type compatibility
library for this - last I checked there wasn't anything in PEAR to do it -
and I think that's fine, and a good thing to have...

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
 and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan