[kronolith] Dev Env (Kronolith/IMP/Horde)

Brandon Knitter knitterb@blandsite.org
Fri, 10 May 2002 18:34:39 -0700

So I'm trying to get the dev env of everything working, but it's just not
working.  I checked out the HEAD of horde and no matter what I do I get the
following:

Warning: Undefined index: session_name in
/home/knitterb/progs/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 464

Warning: Undefined index: auth in /home/knitterb/progs/horde/lib/Auth.php on
line 213

Warning: Undefined index: auth in /home/knitterb/progs/horde/lib/Auth.php on
line 213

Warning: Undefined index: debug_level in /home/knitterb/progs/horde/lib/base.php
on line 26

I do have all my .conf's in place otherwise I'd get an error saying that I don't
have them in place.  What am I missing?  The base seems to be pointed in the
right place.

Thanks, as soon as this is set up I may have better luck developing some features.

--
-bk