[kronolith] vCalendar Into Kronolith

Joakim Ryden jo@our-own.net
Sat, 11 May 2002 15:10:33 -0700

Quoting knitterb@blandsite.org:

=> > You were right, this was a typo. Fixed in cvs.
=>
=> WOOHOO, my first code submissions to be accepted into CVS! :)
=>
=> > I'm not sure what this method does, but I guess var_dump() is what
=> you
=> > want.
=>
=> Excellent, that is it.  Thanks for the pointer! :)  Also found
=> print_r(), that
=> seems like it will work too.  Of to do some debugging.
=>
=> You know of any "So you know perl and want to learn PHP" FAQ you
=> know of.  I was
=> looking for pop() and push() functional equivs.

www.php.net is your friend. if you search the function manual for the
perl equivalents chances are you will find a lot of stuff. (push(), e.g
sometimes translates to array_push() - same thing with pop()).

--Jo