Alarm Notification/Second Alarm Was: [kronolith] Question About TheAlarm

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Mon, 20 May 2002 11:57:44 -0700

Quoting Brandon Knitter <knitterb@blandsite.org>:

| > Yes, I want the alarming thing via (best) email. And I believe it's not
| > only me who
| > wants that. For which other reason is the alarming function in the calender
| shown? Only
| > for using it i think. And calendars need this feature. No question for me.
| >
| > Can you tell me the time when we can see a first solve? 1 week, 1 month...?
| I ask,
| > because I have several people on my server who are testing and reporting me
| problems and
| > ideas about all the nice horde modules which are installed on my machine.
|
| With my time these days, maybe even by the end of the week, I just need to
| figure out how some of the kronolith things work, and how to become more
| proficient in php, and then I shuld be able to submit a script for
| proposed cron utilization.

I saw an interesting e-reminder project on sourceforge some time ago.  I
just checked and it is still there although it doesn't seem to be active.
As I remember the scheduling was pretty complete.  You might get some
good ideas from it.  Something like this might be an interesting new
module that could be used by kronolith, nag and whups.  It is at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/e-reminders/

ed