[kronolith] Kronolith - Days of the week translation

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 00:21:18 +0200

Citando Darci Tartari <dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br>:

> Is there anybody who could tell me why kronolith is not translating the
> days of the week to portuguese Brazil (pt_BR) when I am in the "work
> week" view or "week"  view.
>
> The strange thing is that when I am in the "month view" or "today view"
> its working  !  I tried to look at messeges.po to find if there was any
> translation missed but I had no success !
>
> Also the names of months  are not translating even they are translated
> in the pt_BR file. Is there any thing wrong with my installation ?

It works fine here with pt_BR as with other languages. This should of course
be the case because we just use the system locales for displaying month and
weekday names. If it doesn't work it's a local problem with your system.

Jan.