[kronolith] Problem with Kronolith 1.0

Stefan Ott stefan@desire.ch
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:54:40 +0200

Hi there!

First of all: Thanks for horde, imp and all the other related stuff. REALLY great work! I've been using it for quite some time.

I do, however, have a problem with Kronolith:

I just upgraded my horde installation to Horde 2.1 (and IMP 3.1 etc.) and thought I'd give Kronolith a try. All I get is:

Warning: Undefined index: calendar in /home/buzzer/htdocs-ssl/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 70

Warning: Undefined index: calendar in /home/buzzer/htdocs-ssl/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 70

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/buzzer/htdocs-ssl/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71

I checked your FAQ and the list archive but I couldn't find anything. Probably I just missed it :)

Here we go with the system specs:

Debian GNU/Linux "woody" 3.0
"Apache-ssl" 1.3.24.2+1.47-2
PHP 4.1.2-4