[kronolith] Unable to find stream pointer ?

Bill Edgington horde@0x20.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:59:07 +0200

Hi,

I'm using horde and kronolith (CVS from yesterday.)

I've just switched from the sql to the mcal driver and can't get it to work. I have created /etc/mpasswd, set up conf.php, created /var/calendar with 1777 owned by the web server, and PHP has mcal support compiled in. When I try to add events, I get these errors:

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in /var/www/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 108

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in /var/www/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 109

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in /var/www/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 110

Warning: Unable to find stream pointer in /var/www/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/mcal.php on line 111

Funny, I saw this same question posed to the libmcal-users list by Chuck Hagenbuch (in 2000) but there was no answer. Any ideas?

Thanks!