[kronolith] recur no end date

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:27:02 -0500

I'm running an e-smith 5.1.2 box with php 4.1.2, imp 3.1, kronolith, and nag.
In kronolith when I create a new or edit an event, recur until --no end date
won't work.  When I use 'no end date' the database (via phpmyadmin) shows a
date in 1969--then the event won't recur correctly.  I've installed the latest
Event.php and I still have the same problem.  Oh, and the database I'm using is
MySql.  Would switching to Mcal help?  Switching to mcal doesn't look like an
easy project, but if that's what needs to be done...
thanks,
Nate

--
Central Nebraska Community Services