[kronolith] iCalendar/vCalendar support in Kronolith - including scheduling!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:32:48 -0400

Quoting Cliff Green <green@UMDNJ.EDU>:

> Second: when I click on the invitation.vcs attachment (not the download
> link), the mime viewer displays:
>
>  Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Data.php on
> line 3910

This should now be fixed in CVS...

> and then the Summary, Description, DTSTART and DTEND fields.  SUMMARY is
> formatted okay, but DESCRIPTION loses formatting if there's more than one
> line (i.e., the second line in a description was outdented and uppercased,
> like a field name).

... along with a crude start at the encoding necessary to solve this.

> Also, should the dates be displayed in this rendered
> window as something more meaningful?

So far I've avoided doing much processing of the data in the MIME_Viewer,
instead leaving that to Kronolith.

Comments on the invite UI would be great; a quick screenshot/prototype of
where on the add/edit screens it would fit would be helpful.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>