[kronolith] Shared Calendar Thoughts

Derek J. Balling dredd@megacity.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 06:02:21 -0400

My personal thoughts are that shared calendars are better only insofar
as they are easier for corporate users to understand. It seems to me
that if I roll out Kronolith shared-calendars (when that time is here),
shared-events will add to our helpdesk load, shared-calendars will not,
because that concept is familiar to them already (Yahoo!Calendars, etc.)

--
| Derek J. Balling             | "You can get more with a kind  |