[kronolith] Shared Calendar Thoughts

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 07:42:11 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek J. Balling [mailto:dredd@megacity.org]

>My personal thoughts are that shared calendars are better only insofar
>as they are easier for corporate users to understand. It seems to me
>that if I roll out Kronolith shared-calendars (when that time is here),
>shared-events will add to our helpdesk load, shared-calendars will not,
>because that concept is familiar to them already (Yahoo!Calendars, etc.)

Yes, and so does paging, IM, browsers, and just about ANY feature that
you add or support. Your choices are simple, do we hold our users back
or should help them to progress and make available new, perhaps useful
tools, that may make their jobs easier. Heck, they may even respect you
more for it, or at least think that the systems rock.

-mike