[kronolith] install / base.php problem

Goeran Zaengerlein goeran@zaengerlein.de
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:54:30 +0200

Hi everyone,

I checked the mailinglist for the problem already, but could not find a
solution...
I just installed Horde 2.1, Kronolith 1.0 on a PHP 4.1.2 with MySQL.

When trying to open the Kronolith page I get the following error:

Warning: Undefined index: calendar in
/home/www/web7/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 70

Warning: Undefined index: calendar in
/home/www/web7/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 70

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/www/web7/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71

I tried to configure Kronolith to use MySQL to store the data...

Anyone has an idea? I don't know what to do...

kindest regards
Goeran Zaengerlein