[kronolith] install / base.php problem

Goeran Zaengerlein goeran@zaengerlein.de
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:24:26 +0200

Hi Eric,

thank you... With the php -l I found out that the problem was in my
kronolith conf.php where I copied a comment line and forgot to comment
it out ;)

Sorry for the noise and thanks for your help!

kindest regards,
Goeran Zaengerlein

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Rostetter [mailto:eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu]
Sent: Donnerstag, 8. August 2002 20:25
To: Goeran Zaengerlein
Subject: Re: [kronolith] install / base.php problem

Quoting Goeran Zaengerlein <goeran@zaengerlein.de>:

> Anyone has an idea? I don't know what to do...

Just a guess, but it could be a problem with your
horde/config/registry.php file for the kronolith definition.  Make sure
kronolith is in there, and
not commented out, and if you have a stand-alone php binary try using:

php -l registry.php

to have php check the file for errors.

Again, that is basically just a guess, with little to no foundation.

> kindest regards
> Goeran Zaengerlein

Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin

"TAD (Technology Attachment Disorder) is an unshakable, impractical
devotion
to a brand, platform, product line, or programming language. It's
relatively
harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the
damage
can be measured in dollars. It's also contagious -- someone with
sufficient