[kronolith] parse remote calenders

Tim Terlegård timte878@student.liu.se
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:13:52 +0200

> > Does Kronolith have any support for collecting events from
> remote sites?
> > There's for instance ADiCT (www.adict.net) which is a format for
> events.> You can parse the adict file and insert the event in your
> own calender.
>
> I don't know anything about this format but I guess it should be
> possible to
> write a calendar driver for this format. Do they have a propietary
> protocol,are requests possible in a standard protocol (xmlrpc, soap)?

I didn't mean just this format, but if there is any code that collects events from remote sites?
I don't know if adict is the best format, maybe there are others? Is iCalender a file format that you parse?An example of an adict file is http://www.sslug.dk/adict/localevents. You just get it by HTTP and parse, no other protocols involved...

-- Tim