[kronolith] No icon display

Brad Dameron bdameron@tscnet.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:48:56 -0700

In IMP in the config directory edit the conf.php and change this line:

// This is an array of applications (using the names defined in
// horde/config/registry.php) to include links to in the menubar. An
// example providing a link to Turba (an addressbook program) would
// be: $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba','kronolith','mnemo');

---
Brad Dameron									Network Account Executive
TSCNet Inc.								         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET