[kronolith] Fwd: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/docs CHANGES kronolithday.php menu.phpmonth.php prefs.php week.php workweek.php kronolith/graphics private.gif public.gif

Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:31:27 -0300 (ADT)

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, kaj j. niemi wrote:

> > If you are trying to add events, remember to use the Horde Groups and Horde
> > Permissions (you can use the groups functionality to add a large group of
> > people, and then add that group to the horde permissions). For example, the
> > Horde Admin (me ;-)) has all show/read/write/delete permissions activated,
> > while everyone else (in a group called all-users) has just show/read access.
>
> I'm sort of confused.. how is one supposed to enable groups? I'm
> authenticating off an IMAP server (instead of double login) and
> Administration -> Horde Users states that my authentication backend
> doesnt support adding users (true :-)), Administration -> Horde Groups
> shows zero groups and adding one doesnt seem to propagate into
> horde_categories (trying to edit/add a group or permission statement
> just returns me back to the top level Groups-view.)
>
> Am running HEAD versions of everything. Recall this was the case when
> running non-HEAD as well.
>
> Am I missing something fundamental here? ;-)

Check your log file for your database server ... I'm  having a similar
problem here, and my log file is generating:

ERROR:  Relation "horde_categories_seq" does not exist

I've checked everyone I can think of, including rebuilding the database
since Chuck mentioned that PEAR is supposed to auto-create this, and it
doesn't seem to make a difference :(