[kronolith] Listing Problem

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:13:25 -0500

Hey guys, I don't know if this has something to do with the categories or not,
but the list box (in the upper right hand corner) does not list any calendars
(even the "My Calendar"), it's simply empty. I checked into the
horde_categories table to see what was in there (because now under
kronolith.share, each user is listed as a child), and this was what surrounded
my entry (for example):

6
20020905104252
53
horde.shares
segleaur@mechanus.org
ca3315d8e61865628e42443b16df610f
:35
a:4:{s:11:"share_owner";s:21:"segleaur@mechanus.org";s:10:"share_name";s:11:"My
Calendar";s:10:"share_type";s:1:"0";s:17:"share_description";s:0:"";}

It seems that the share name is right, but I don't understand why it's not
included in the list... if i add a calendar, my personal calendar (which was
created before the share code appear) disappears (though it's in the
database)..

not sure what's going on here...

Cheers,

Rodolfo