[kronolith] Listing Problem

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:09:59 +1200

what you will probably need to do if you have been playing with the shared
calendar stuff through all changes we've mad in the alst 36 hours is remove all
the horde.shares, perms, and groups entries from the categories database
manually and start fresh... then you 'My Calendar' will get auth created the
first time you go into kronolith and you'll have access to all you events.

the problem is when we moved everything to kronolith.shares it wasn't able to
recreate all the perms and rgoups correctly under the new parent as they
allready existed under another parent. this is a know problem with the
categrories code the chuck is fixing at the moment :-)

- Mike :-)