[kronolith] Query on planned features ;-) (and a bug!)

Michael McCallum mccallum@forge.com.au
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:01:51 +1000

This message is in MIME format.

Hi Guys!

I'm currently running the latest CVS version of pretty much everything, but I'm mainly interested in Kronolith - which absolutely fantastic by the way!! I'm plainning to replace a lotus notes install (50 users) and move all users over to Horde! I have already shown it to management who generated a few question as below.....But first:

The bug I am experiencing is that in the horde administration module, both the horde groups and horde permissions pages show calendars as what looks like an ID string ie:

All Permissions
Add Child
kronolith
Add Child | Edit | Delete
shares
Add Child | Edit | Delete
caveman
Add Child | Edit | Delete
mccallum
Add Child | Edit | Delete
43481ef21700a5e3a15692d77d3c35ea
Add Child | Edit | Delete
eric
Add Child | Edit | Delete

Is this a kronolith bug or is it to do with the horde framework itself??

I am also wondering if there are plans for two features:

1) the ability to view multiple calendars on the same page (or alternatively a suggested time function for coordinating a meeting between people) This would probably also apply for resource booking too.

2) the ability for a meeting to record participants and whether they have accepted/rejected a meeting invitation.

Thanks in advance for any replies!
Mike McCallum.