[kronolith] Shared Calendars - ignores default setting

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:32:32 +1200

> ----- Message from lists@akom2.2y.net ---------
> 1) If there are no events in a given calendar, month view produces this:

Fixed in CVS thanks.

> 2) I am not interested in a private (My Calendar) that much, but currently I
> cannot delete it nor can I share it.  So I had to create a shared cal.
This will be fixed soon so you can share it.

> Problem is, whenever you move to a different month (week, day, etc) the view
> reverts to My Calendar (ignoring the options setting for default cal).  This
> in itself would be only a nuisance, but when you select the calendar you
> wanted instead, it reverts back to current month(week,day)!!!!  So there is
> currently no way to see another page of a shared calendar except current.

Does this happen every time or just almost every time? I think this is a session
related issue that i can sometimes reproduce here. Will look into it...

> constructed with the inclusion of the current calendar(s) parameter.  Even if
> I select multiple calendars for view, it still reverts to My Calendar every
> time I navigate.
Have you updated your prefs.php? selecting multiple calendars should stick...

- Mike :-)