[kronolith] Re: Shared Calendars - ignores default setting

Akom lists@akom2.2y.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:21:05 -0400

My apologies for mailing in haste.

The problem was mine, I've modified base.php earlier for a different problem and it was screwing this up.  The changes were merged in when I updated but my bugs remained :)

Sorry for the trouble, everything actually works perfectly (except for things that will be fixed as per Mike Cochrane's response)

It's getting better all the time.

Thanks,
Akom